Opening Hours: 7 days a week, 9am-5pm (including all public holidays)
Anzac Day (25th April): 1:30-500pm
Yearly Pass Members Benefits:
- Unlimited and faster entry for 1 year (from date of redemption)
- 20% off admission price for accompanying guests (excludes family passes)
- 20% off souvenirs (excludes already discounted items)
- 20% off food and beverages (excludes alcohol)
- $1.00 bottled water and kids' juice poppers
- 50c kangaroo food
- Free reprint with every koala hold photo purchase (for pass holder only)
- Discount on yearly pass renewal
- Subscription to Lone Pine e-newsletters with exclusive members' specials and event invites
- One colour photo ID per pass ($5 for additional/replacement cards)
Please note: yearly passes are strictly non-transferrable.
Have your photo with some of our iconic wildlife. Photo products are available daily with a koala, snake, or bird of prey.
No bookings required - simply purchase your ticket from our General Store located inside the sanctuary.
Koala hold: From 10am*
Raptor hold: 10:45am & 12:45pm
Snake hold: 12:00pm
All photo packages include:
-Free downloadable high-resolution file
-Best quality photo
-Massive size: 210mm x 150mm (8.3in x 6in)
-Fastest processing time: 10 minutes
-Longest lasting photo: designed to last 100 years
|Package 1 – photo only||$20|
|Package 2 – photo + A4 calendar||$22|
|Package 3 – photo + 3 x postcards||$22|
|Package 4 – photo + A4 calendar + 3 x postcards||$24|
After the Lone Pine photographer has obtained the professional photo, guests are encouraged to take photos on their personal devices.
Please note: a photo ticket must be purchased prior to taking photos on any personal devices.
*Terms and conditions apply