Sponsoring a Lone Pine animal is the perfect way to support not only our wildlife, but also their wild counterparts.
Your sponsorship will help support all animals within the Lone Pine family, including your chosen individual.
Sponsorships are a one-off payment of just $20AUD.
Your support will go towards:
• Providing 24/7 veterinary care
• Maintaining healthy, varied diets and enrichment activities
• Maintaining our three eucalyptus plantations
• Continuing exhibit and environment maintenance and improvements
• Contributing to research and conservation efforts
What is included:
• Digital sponsorship certificate
• Species information sheet, so you can learn all about them
Our wildlife keepers will be more than happy to point out your sponsored animal in their exhibit, so you can say hello.
Upon payment of your sponsorship, you will receive an email confirmation receipt. Our team will then be in touch shortly via email with your sponsorship certificate.
Meet our Animals
Poppy the koala
Meet Poppy, aka “Miss Independent”. Born on the 29th of June 2019, she is a strong-willed, little go-getter of a koala joey who can’t wait to be big and strong so she can go exploring. Poppy has been melting hearts from the moment she left her mums pouch with her independent and feisty nature. She’s a little koala with a big personality.
If you haven't yet seen the video of Poppy being milk-fed by Keeper Karen, check it out below.