Update as of 13th October 2020 - pre-bookings are no longer required for general admission. As a COVID-19 legal requirement, you are required to provide contact tracing details before entering Lone Pine. Please follow signage instructions on arrival, before proceeding to our ticket entrance. All contact tracing will be handled onsite via a QR-code platform.
Follow us on Facebook for latest updates, or feel free to contact us on (07) 3378 1366 or .
Before you visit
Before you visit:
- You will be required to provide contact information on arrival, before entering the sanctuary or dining in at Riverside Cafe. This is a Queensland Government requirement.
- We ask that you do not visit Lone Pine if you have any symptoms of COVID-19, including but not limited to; sore throat, coughing, shortness of breath, fever.
- If you present with symptoms or display symptoms during your visit, you may be asked to leave to protect the safety of other visitors and staff.
- Do not visit Lone Pine if you have been instructed to self-isolate for any reason, including
- Recent travel
- Contact with a confirmed case
- Awaiting test results for COVID-19
- We ask that you practice good hygiene at all times during your visit and adhere to social distancing requirements.
- We encourage you to download the Australian Government’s COVIDSafe app to assist with contact tracing.