Update as of 10:00AM, 22nd August 2020 - Lone Pine is remaining open in line with our approved industry COVIDSafe plan.
Pre-bookings remain essential for contact tracing requirements. Opening hours are 9am-5pm, 7 days a week.
Follow us on Facebook for latest updates, or feel free to contact us on (07) 3378 1366 or .
Before you visit
Before you visit:
- You will be required to provide contact information at the time of booking for the purpose of contact tracing. This is a Queensland Government requirement.
- We ask that you do not visit Lone Pine if you have any symptoms of COVID-19, including but not limited to; sore throat, coughing, shortness of breath, fever.
- If you present with symptoms or display symptoms during your visit, you may be asked to leave to protect the safety of other visitors and staff.
- Do not visit Lone Pine if you have been instructed to self-isolate for any reason, including
- Recent travel
- Contact with a confirmed case
- Awaiting test results for COVID-19
- We ask that you practice good hygiene at all times during your visit and adhere to social distancing requirements.
- We encourage you to download the Australian Government’s COVIDSafe app to assist with contact tracing.