We are very excited to be re-opening to the public on Friday, 5th June 2020 in line with the Queensland Government’s recent lifting of restrictions. We will initially be operating at a limited capacity to ensure we are meeting Government requirements and also to slowly transition our animals back into a routine of seeing new faces. As a result, the following conditions will apply to visiting:
- Only 20 guests are permitted inside the sanctuary at any given time
- All visits must be pre-booked
- Visits are limited to 90-minute timeslots
Please read the below information carefully before booking your visit.
We understand these conditions may not be suitable for everyone, so we welcome you to visit us at a later time as restrictions continue to ease. We are hopeful that these conditions will only apply to visits for a very short period of time.
We also appreciate your patience and understanding as we navigate the current restrictions in place, and can't wait to welcome you all back to Lone Pine soon.
BOOKINGS WILL OPEN SOON. PLEASE CHECK BACK BEFORE VISITING.
Before you visit
Before you visit:
- Ensure you have pre-booked your visit date and chosen timeslot. Bookings will be open soon.
- You are responsible for arriving for your allotted time slot and leaving in a timely manner. This is to assist with fairness and help ensure as many guests as possible can enjoy a visit.
- You will be required to provide contact information at the time of booking to assist with contact tracing.
- We ask that you do not visit Lone Pine if you have any symptoms of COVID-19, including but not limited to; sore throat, coughing, shortness of breath, fever.
- If you present with symptoms or display symptoms during your visit, you may be asked to leave to protect the safety of other visitors and staff.
- Do not visit Lone Pine if you have been instructed to self-isolate for any reason, including
- Recent travel
- Contact with a confirmed case
- Awaiting test results for COVID-19
- We ask that you practice good hygiene at all times during your visit and adhere to social distancing requirements.
- We encourage you to download the Australian Government’s COVIDSafe app to assist with contact tracing.