Yearly Pass Members Benefits:
- Unlimited and faster entry for 1 year (from date of redemption)
- 20% off admission price for accompanying guests (excludes family passes)
- 20% off souvenirs (excludes already discounted items)
- 20% off food and beverages (excludes alcohol)
- $1.00 bottled water and kids' juice poppers
- 50c kangaroo food
- Free reprint with every koala hold photo purchase (for pass holder only)
- Discount on yearly pass renewal
- Subscription to Lone Pine e-newsletters with exclusive members' specials and event invites
- One colour photo ID per pass ($5 for additional/replacement cards)
- Receive 25% off renewals. Simply purchase at the Ticket Entrance and present your expired pass as proof of membership
Please note: yearly passes are strictly non-transferrable.
Read our Online Ticket T&Cs and Conditions of Entry here.
Koala Meet & Greet
During this free experience, guests are able to stand next to a koala, held by a Wildlife Officer. Enjoy pats, and ask all of your koala questions.
Guests are welcome to take photos using their own devices (no costs apply).
Available 1:00-1:30pm daily. Extended session times may apply.
Photo products are available with a koala, snake, or raptor.
Purchase your ticket from our General Store located inside the sanctuary.
Koala hold: From 10am*
Raptor hold: 10:45am & 12:45pm
Snake hold: 12:00pm
All photo packages include:
-Free downloadable high-resolution file
-Best quality photo
-Large size: 210mm x 150mm (8.3in x 6in)
-Fastest processing time: 10 minutes
-Longest lasting photo: designed to last 100 years
|Package 1 – photo only||$25|
|Package 2 – photo + A4 calendar + 3 x postcards||$30|
After the Lone Pine photographer has obtained the professional photo, guests are encouraged to take photos on their personal devices.
Please note: a photo ticket must be purchased prior to taking photos on any personal devices.
*Subject to availability.
Koala holding at Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary
Whilst we hope for all guests to have the opportunity to meet a koala, the holding of a koala cannot be guaranteed on any given day. Reasons for this may include:
- Reduced number of handling koalas due to breeding season.
- Weather events (e.g heatwaves or flooding).
- Legal maximum koala handling time reached.
- Koala's choice. We do not force interactions upon our koalas.
Click here for further information (including Terms & Conditions).