Transport and Access
-Public bus service
-Guide dogs and assistance animals must be arranged with management prior to arrival. Click here for more information.
- First-aid staff are on site
- Onsite AEDs
- Situated in close proximity to local medical centres and hospitals
Mobile and Internet
-Free wifi all throughout sanctuary
-Fast mobile recharging stations (free)
– Stroller ($6) and wheelchair hire ($6) (please call ahead to reserve wheelchair)
– Directional maps and signage throughout park
– EFTPOS available (AMEX, VISA, Mastercard)
– Parents Rooms
– Disabled toilets
– Two onsite cafes. Riverside cafe open daily from 7:30am to 4pm. Our Sleepy Koala cafe opens weekends and public holidays only 10am to 2pm (operating hours are subject to change). Social distancing is required and staff will be monitoring. Please see the COVID19 FAQS page for current Queensland regualtions.
– Good coffee
– Picnic areas and eating spots. Please see the COVID19 FAQS page for current Queensland regualtions.
– Meditation Hut
– 'Sleepy Forest' and relaxation zones