Small Tokens, Big Gratitude.
Our Lone Pine koala hugger pins have just arrived and these special little tokens can make a BIG difference!
As the world’s first and largest koala sanctuary, Lone Pine is a leader in animal welfare, research & expertise, but with 2020 being a very challenging year, we need your support to continue this work.
Proceeds from every koala hugger pin will go directly towards crucial items of need, in addition to providing ongoing, high-quality care for our 400 animals, plus our sick, injured & orphaned wildlife hospital patients.
Help us reach our first target of $20,000 which will fund the below items for 12 months:
- Feed for our small mammals (echidnas, wombats, devils, platypus)
- Koala flu vaccinations
- Kangaroo tetanus vaccinations
- Service of hospital anaesthetic machines
- Koala supplementary paste (for ill or aging koalas)
- Syringes for feeding koala paste
- Oral pain relief for wildlife hospital patients
The need for your support is a timeless one – and this small gesture, with your helping hands, will help us keep protecting and caring for the animals we love most.
You can have your pin mailed out to you (within Australia or overseas), or if you’re nearby, you are welcome to collect it from our office. Our gold pins are a limited batch, so get your hands on one before they sell out!
'Save Our Species' T-Shirt
Through the purchase of your very own 'Save Our Species' Tees4Trees t-shirt, you will supporting two invaluable causes, both of which are vital to the future and longevity of koalas in Australia. .
- 30% of every sale will go to WWF-Australia, to contribute to their goals of planting two billion trees by 2030 and doubling the wild koala population by the year 2050.
- Another 30% will go to Lone Pine directly, to support the care of their own koalas (over 100 individuals), plus the sanctuary's three eucalyptus plantations.
- The remaining 40% will ocver production costs of the t-shirts.
As a part of the sanctuary's commitment to producing sustainable, ethical and high-quality products, the t-shirts are all made from organic cotton, produced in Australia, and are GOTS certified.