LONE PINE IS NOW OPEN, AS PART OF 'RE-OPENING 3.0'. PRE-BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions continuing to be lifted, there are no limitations on your Lone Pine visit, which means you can visit any time. However, pre-bookings remain essential for contact tracing requirements. All pre-booked online tickets will receive an automatic discount of 10% off day passes and 20% off yearly passes.
As we are only in Re-opening 3.0, some parts of the Lone Pine experience remain temporarily closed. Opening hours are 9am-5pm, 7 days a week. Please read our latest COVID-19 updates before visiting HERE.
Day Passes (retail):
Adult - $42.00
Child - $25.00
Student / Senior / Pensioner - $25.00
Family (2AD + 3CH) - $88.00
Mini Family (1AD + 3CH) - $65.00
Yearly Passes (retail):
Adult - $70.00
Child - $50.00
Student / Senior / Pensioner - $50.00
Family (2AD + 3CH) - $185.00
Mini Family (1AD + 3CH) - $145.00
- Children must be 3-17 years to receive child rate or be included in any family passes. Children under the age of 3 are free.
- Tertiary students, seniors (65+ years), and Australian pensioners must show ID upon arrival. No ID, no discount.
- International students and seniors are accepted.
- Prices valid as of 2nd July 2019. Subject to change.
- Companion cards are accepted. Must present at the entrance (1 Companion card= 1 free of charge carer). To book a carer, please select '$0 Ticket' option.