Tickets for our 'spooktacular' Halloween event are now available! Book now to secure your place!
Update as of 13th October 2020 - pre-bookings are no longer required for general admission. As a COVID-19 legal requirement, you are required to provide contact tracing details before entering Lone Pine. Please follow signage instructions on arrival, before proceeding to our ticket entrance. All contact tracing will be handled onsite via a QR-code platform.
Opening hours are 9am-5pm, 7 days a week. Some parts of Lone Pine remain temporarily closed. Read our latest COVID-19 updates before visiting HERE
- Children must be 3-17 years to receive child rate or be included in any family passes.
- Children under the age of 3 are free for entry to the sanctuary. Additional ticket prices may apply for special events, programs, and activities.
- Tertiary students, seniors (65+ years), and Australian pensioners must show ID upon arrival. No ID, no discount.
- International students and seniors are accepted.
- Prices valid as of 2nd July 2019. Subject to change.
- Online tickets receive an automatic discount. 10% discount on our day passes and 20% discount on our yearly passes.
- Companion cards are accepted. Must present at the entrance (1 Companion card= 1 free of charge carer).
- Gift Vouchers are available to purchase via email: . All gift vouchers will receive the automatic online discount.
Day Passes (retail):
Adult - $42.00
Child - $25.00
Student / Senior / Pensioner - $25.00
Family (2AD + 3CH) - $88.00
Mini Family (1AD + 3CH) - $65.00
Yearly Passes (retail):
Adult - $70.00
Child - $50.00
Student / Senior / Pensioner - $50.00
Family (2AD + 3CH) - $185.00
Mini Family (1AD + 3CH) - $145.00