Maintenance and Grounds officer
We are currently seeking expressions of interest for a role in our Maintenance and Grounds team. As our friendly onsite Maintenance & Grounds officer, you will be kept on your feet assisting across a variety of maintenance and grounds task ensuring the continued comfort, safety & satisfaction of our guests.
This is a casual role, working three to four days a week (35 Hours/ fortnight).
Reporting to Maintenance Manager, your role will encompass a variety of tasks such as:
- The everyday maintenance and presentation of the grounds.
- General handyman type tasks.
- Preventative maintenance.
- General labouring and maintenance as required.
- General landscaping duties that will include lawn mowing, edging, pruning, hedge trimming and pressure cleaning
- Operating of small tools and equipment.
- Identifying and reporting any hazards or safety issues
- Assisting with ad hoc projects as required
- Positive engagement with visitors.What we are looking for?
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience in similar role desirable
- Quality in workmanship.
- Productivity with a hands-on approach.
- A strong work ethic, can do attitude, reliable, trustworthy, honest and conscientious and will make a positive difference to our park
- Ability to show initiative, discretion and judgement in carrying out assigned duties, with an ability to prioritise work, solve problems and manage time effectively
- A friendly and positive outlook with effective communication skills
- Possess the physical ability to undertake the requirements of the role, including bending, lifting and carrying.
- Demonstrated ability to work well unsupervised and independently
- Current Open manual Drivers Licence
- Bob cat ticket desirable though not essential.
Retail & Events Support
We are currently seeking casual staff for our food and beverage team, and retail team.
If you are a fast worker with a positive and friendly attitude to your work, then please apply now.
What are we looking for?
Exceptional customer service and communication skills
Good attention to detail and time management
Present in a professional manner
Positive mental attitude with a willingness to learn
Able to think on feet and enjoy a challenge
Work well both as part of a team and autonomously
Rostered hours can vary each week from 4 – 36 hours and cannot be guaranteed
Reporting to the Retail Supervisor, your role will encompass a variety of tasks such as:
Food and drink orders
Stock management & control
Area set up and pack up
Food safety paperwork
Ability to lift and carry up to 10kgs
Barista experience preferred
Full availability for weekend shifts
Ability to work school and Christmas holidays
Flexible approach to work is essential
Understanding and initiative to work unsupervised in a manner that complies with all WHS and hygiene standards
Please email expressions of interest and resumes to our Guest Service & Retail Supervisor . Please, no follow up calls.